How to Apply for Housing
How Do I Apply for Housing?
If you already know your University ID # and password, go to the link at the bottom of this page and click on"Apply for Housing Today!" Then follow the instructions below on how to complete the application. If you are not sure of your ID# or password follow the instructions below... For First Time LEONet Users.
For First Time LEONet Users
* Access Southeastern’s home page at: http://www.southeastern.edu
* Click on the LEONET link located at the bottom of the page.
* Click on First Time Users on LEO’s main page.
* Obtain your University ID and Password
* Enter your Social Security Number
* Enter your Birthdate
* Click the "Find My Account" button
* Write down your University ID and initial Password.
* Click on "Click here to return to the LEO Access Main Page" to access LEO’s Sign In
Once you know your University ID and initial Password, you may access LEONet:
* Click on the LEONET link at the bottom of Southeastern’s home page.
* Click on LEONet Students
* Enter your University ID and Password
* Click the Sign In Button
Things to Remember
When accessing LEONet:
* When signing in to LEONet, remember to use a capital "W" with your University ID
number and a capital "S" with your initial password. LEONet Sign In fields are
Completing the Housing Application
* Sign in to LEONet
* Click on SA Self Service
* Click on Online Housing Application
* Select the Term for which you are applying to University Housing
(NOTE: Click on the spy glass next to the term to retrieve the appropriate term code. )
* Click on Add
Proceed with Application:
* Complete all relevant sections of the application (NOTE: Again, use the spy glass
to retrieve appropriate building codes to enter in the preference section of the
* Carefully read the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Application
* Click on the Accept button to accept the reviewed terms and conditions and
submit your application.
* See the Terms and Conditions for prepayment and fee details
* Prepayments and processing fees can be paid online, or with a personal check,
money order, or cashier’s check payable to Southeastern Louisiana University
Mail personal checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks to: Controller’s Office,
SLU 10720, Hammond, LA, 70402 or hand-deliver to North Campus Financial
How to Pay Online for Housing
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Payments made at the Cashier's Office must be in the form of cash, check or money
order. All credit card payments must be made via your LEONet account. If a student
disputes a valid credit card payment to the University, they will be put on restriction
from all future credit card transactions.
Mastercard, VISA, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted for payment of registration fees and/or fines.
All Webpay transactions are SSL secured.
Follow these steps to pay fees via the Student's LEONet Account:
1. Go to the following website www.southeastern.edu
2. Click on LEONet at the bottom of the page
3. Click on LEONet--STUDENTS
4. Logon using your W# and password
5. Click on "Self Service"
6. Click on "Campus Finances"
7. Click on "Account Inquiry"
8. Click on "Make a Payment"
DO NOT HIT THE "BACK" BUTTON WHILE "PROCESSING" OR AFTER TRANSACTION.
9. Follow the instructions to input the Credit Card information.
Enter the information EXACTLY as it appears on your credit card.
10. Ensure the Credit Card Billing information is the same as your credit card billing
address. You must enter the telephone number that is on file with your credit
11. Click Next
12. Enter Amount in the "Payment Amount" box
13. Click Next
14. Check the information for accuracy, then click "submit".
DO NOT CLICK MORE THAN ONCE. Doing so could result in duplicate charges to your credit card. Credits for duplicate payments are not processed immediately.
15. Review the Confirmation Page to ensure the payment has been accepted and Print
the last page, which is your receipt, for future verification.
16. Click "Sign Out"
It is the student's responsibility to check their account 24 hours after submitting the webpay to verify that the account balance is zero.
Any payments made online will be applied to prior semester balances before current or future semester balances are paid.
*Room assignments will be based on each student’s priority date which is determined
by date of submitting completed application, date of admittance to the University,
and payment of the processing fee and prepayment .
Contact University Housing with questions at (985) 549-2118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.