Use Your Southeastern ID Like an On Campus Debit Card!
What is Lion's Lagniappe?
Lion's Lagniappe Account allows your Southeastern ID to work like a debit card. There's no cost to open the account and you can add to it at anytime. With Lion's Lagniappe there's no need to carry cash with you on campus! Just swipe your ID to make a purchase and the amount is automatically deducted from your account. It's that easy!
Use Lion's Lagniappe All Over Campus!
Lion's Lagniappeis accepted at many convenient locations all over campus!
- All campus dining locations
- Mane Market and Mane Market Too convenience stores
- University Bookstore
- The Document Source
- Vending machines
- Copy machines
- Laundry facilities in residential community
- Pennington Student Activity Center
- Student Health Center
4 Convenient Ways to Open a Lion's Lagniappe Account
1. Manage My ID
- Online management of your Lion's Lagniappe account
- Guest users can make deposits to existing accounts (great for parents!). **Guests must know the W# (University ID) associated with the account in order to complete the transaction
- View transactions online, check transaction history, report cards lost or stolen
- Create and manage your Manage My ID Account
- Click on 'Deposit to Account' in menu
- Click 'Amount' and choose from $25, $50, or $100
- Enter credit card information and click 'Continue'
- Review information for accuracy and click 'Submit'
Make a guest deposit using Manage My ID
Click on 'Guest Deposit' in menu
- Type in the W# (University ID) of account holder
- Click 'Submit' Confirm account holder accuracy
- Proceed with transaction
2. LEONet (only during open registration periods)
- Choose from $50, $100, $250 or $500
- Amount will appear on your fee invoice and will be payable on fee payment due date
3. Controller's Office
- Apply unused financial aid or pay with cash, check or money order
- $25 minimum investment
4. Value Terminals
- Located in Sims Memorial Library (first floor),The Village laundry facility (resident card access required for entry) and the Louisiana Hall laundry facility (resident card access required for entry)
- Cash only ($20 bill or smaller)
Campus Card Operations
Hammond, LA 70402
fax: (985) 549-5918
North Campus Main Bldg. Room 223