Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I have my first Southeastern ID made as a student?
- Where and how do I pay for a replacement ID?
- How do I open a Lion's Lagniappe account?
- Can my parents put money on my Lion's Lagniappe account?
- Can I check the balance of my Lion's Lagniappe account online?
- What is the difference between Lion's Lagniappe and Cub Cash?
When you attend one of the Student Orientation Programs, you will have your picture taken for your Southeastern ID. Once your fees for the semester are paid in full, you may come by the Campus Card Operations office to pickup your ID. You will need some form of identification (ex. driver's license, high school photo ID, etc.) to receive your Southeastern ID.
1. If paying by cash, check or money order, you must first pay the $15 processing fee at the Controller's Office, located on North Campus, and then bring your paid receipt to the Campus Card Operations office to have a new Southeastern ID taken and printed.
2. If paying with Lion's Lagniappe, you may go directly to the Campus Card Operations Office to pay the non-refundable $15 fee and have a new Southeastern ID taken and printed.
3. If paying with a credit card, you will need to log into your LEONet account. At Self Service, click on Campus Finances and Purchase Miscellaneous Items. At Replacement ID, add 1 to quantity, click Calculate Total and then click Next to confirm order. At Specify Details, enter credit card information to complete the transaction. Once the payment has been submitted, you may go the the Campus Card Operations Office to have a new Southeastern ID taken and printed.
There are 4 convenient ways to open a Lion's Lagniappe account:
1. Manage My ID
2. LEONet during registration
3. Controller's Office
4. Value Terminals (locatedon the first floor of the library, in the Village laundry facility (resident card access required for entry), and in the Louisiana Hall laundry facility (resident card access required for entry)
Yes. Your parents (or other guest users) may put money on your account using Manage My ID. Guest users must know your W# (University ID). They will need to click on 'Guest Deposit' and type in your University ID with two preceding zeroes. Example: wnumber = 0123456. Guest user would type in 000123456 for a total of nine digits. They will then click 'Submit' and verify account holder information before completing transaction.
Online transactions and balance inquiries are available for Lion's Lagniappe using Manage My ID.
Cub Cash is the flexible portion of your Meal Plan and can be used ONLY at campus dining facilities (including Mane Market and Mane Market Too convenience stores). While Lion's Lagniappe can be used at any campus dining facility, it can also be used to make other on campus purchases at a variety of locations including the University Bookstore, the Document Source, vending machines, copy machines, residential hall laundry facilities, the Student Health Center, and the Pennington Student Activity Center.
Your Lion's Lagniappe account can be used at a number of non-dining locations on campus, including the Bookstore, the Document Source, vending machines, copy machines, residential hall laundry facilities, Health Services and the Student Activity Center. Budgeting is made easier by having both accounts. With your Meal Plan (whether Residential or Commuter) you know how much you have budgeted for food purchases. Thus, you can budget seperately for all of your non-food purchases (ex. school supplies, copies, Southeastern apparel, etc.).