To Schedule An Exam
- Pay institutional fees: COMPASS $10, CLEP $25, DANTES/DSST $25, Dept. Credit Exams $25 per exam, Independent Study $25, and NLN $25.
- Call (985) 549-3897 to schedule your appointment.
- Institutional fees are to be paid before scheduling an appointment. Please notify the Testing Office 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or change an appointment. If you do not notify the office in advance, you will be required to pay for your new appointment.
- We are located on North Campus in the Main Building, room 172 (The same building as the Admission's Office). For specific directions please access our campus map.
On The Day Of The Exam
- Arrive at the Testing Office 15 minutes early to check in for the exam. The Testing Office is located in North Campus Main Building - Room 172
- Bring a valid photo ID. Driver's license is preferred, but any government issued photo ID is acceptable. You may not test without photo identification.
- Leave all personal belongings at home or in your car. You may bring only your ID, a pencil and a calculator (if allowed) into the testing room. Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices will not be allowed in the testing room.
- Bring the appropriate exam fee. Fees to Southeastern should be paid directly to the Controller's Office prior to the testing appointment. CLEP accepts credit cards, checks, or money orders. DSST and NLN accept credit cards only. The Testing Office does not accept cash.
- COMPASS: Official results are received upon completion of the exam.
- CLEP: Unofficial results are received upon completion of the exam. Official results are mailed to the institution indicated in approximately four weeks.
- DANTES/DSST: Unofficial results are received upon completion of the exam. Official scores are mailed to the institution indicated in approximately four weeks.
- Departmental Credit Exams: Results may be obtained through the department issuing the test.
- Independent Study Exams: Contact the institution issuing the exam for results.
- NLN: Scores are mailed to the test administration site in approximately four to six weeks.
- National Tests (ACT,LSAT, PRAXIS, TOEFL, SAT): Score reports are mailed to the examinee and the institution indicated in approximately four to six weeks.
Office of Testing
Hammond, LA 70402
fax: (985) 549-5054