How to Log In to Collage and Set Your User Preferences
How Do I instructions for logging into Collage's Classic View
- Windows 2000 or XP
- Internet Explorer 6,7 or 8
If you are using Internet Explorer 8.0 please follow these instructions to configure Internet Explorer 8.0 for Collage.
If you are using Collage for the first time you must first download the XML plug-in before logging into Collage. Below are instructions on how to do so:
- Click the following link to start the download: MSXML SP2 Plugin
- Click save file.
- Once the file has been downloaded, open the downloaded program to install.
- Follow the Setup Wizard and complete installation.
- Now you are ready to log into Collage!
1. Access Collageat http://collage.selu.edu
2. Log in to Collage.
Your username is your first initial and last name (the same as your PeopleSoft login). Your password is the same as your university e-mail account password.
3. Select your Project.
Select the Southeastern Web site project, which is www.selu.edu
4. Click the gray arrow next to Cancel to set your login preferences.
- Check the Next login box to automatically open the selected project at next login.
- Select the Classic button to set the Classic view as your default view.
- Click the blue Open button.
5. Collage should open to your Collageclassic home page (if you selectedClassic view):
When you log in you will be on the home tab. Here you can view your tasks. You can also create tasks by clicking on the ' New' button located right under the content tab.
6.To start editing pages click the 'Content' tab (third tab from the left).
Click the link for more information on editing and creating your web pages.