LSBDC Southeastern offers free consulting at several locations throughout the North Shore
Contact: Tonya Lowentritt
Date: August 9, 2012
HAMMOND – The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at Southeastern Louisiana University is working with its partners in the region to offer "outreach" counseling sessions at several locations throughout the north shore.
The free, confidential, one-on-one meetings are available by appointment only.
The Southeastern SBDC typically provides assistance in the following areas: business plans, advertising and sales, inventory control, financial projections, cost analysis, and much more.
The outreach schedule is as follows, and individuals interested in making an appointment should call the host location at the number listed below:
· First Tuesday of each month – Amite City Chamber of Commerce – 985-748-5537
· First Wednesday each month – Dixie Business Development Center in Denham Springs – 225-665-0809
· First Thursday of each month – St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce in Covington – 985-892-3216
· Second Wednesday of each month – Livingston Economic Development Council – 225-686-3982
· Second Thursday of each month – St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation in Mandeville – 985-809-7874
· Third Wednesday of each month – Northshore Technical College – FP Campus in Greensburg - 225-222-4251
· Third Thursday of each month – Bogalusa Chamber of Commerce – 985-735-5731
· Fourth Tuesday of each month – East St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce in Slidell – 985-643-5678
· Fourth Thursday of each month – Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce in Denham Springs – 225-665-8155
Consultants are also available for meetings by appointment at the LSBDC Southeastern main office in Hammond.
For more information on the LSBDC at Southeastern Louisiana University, call 985-549-3831 or www.lsbdc.org/slu.