Directions to Southeastern Louisiana University
(from New Orleans, Louisiana)
- I-10 West to I-55 North, I-55 North to I-12 East, Exit 29A Sign reads: "Slidell"
- I-12 East to Hwy 51 (Hammond Square Mall), Exit 40 Sign reads: "Ponchatoula- Hammond"
- At the light, Left onto Hwy 51, "Railroad Ave."
- Continue North on Hwy 51 (Railroad Ave.) all the way to the university, past the following
- Past Hammond Square Mall, continue on for several miles.
- Past Brady's Restaurant (on your left between W. Morris St. and W. Thomas St. downtown) Make sure you’re in the right lane.
- Past Railroad Station (on your right)
- Over the railroad tracks (another block farther North)
- Past tennis courts (on your left, a couple of blocks North of railroad tracks)
- Just past the tennis courts, the street makes a sharp turn to the left and deadends
into N. Oak St.
- Right on N. Oak St. for approximtely half a block to Western Ave. (there is a traffic light)
- Left on Western Ave. to enter Southeastern’s Friendship Circle