Reserve Room 252
Room 252 accommodates 30-35 students and is equipped with the following:
- Instructor PC with Sympodium presentation technology
- Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint) 2003 with compatibility patch for opening 2007 files
- Document Camera
- DVD and VHS viewing equipment
- Ceiling mounted projector
Sims Library also asks that faculty keep in mind the following guidelines for use of Library Instructional Classrooms:
- Library classrooms may only be reserved by university faculty and staff.
- Faculty must remain with their class at all times.
- Equipment in the room should only be rearranged by a staff member from the Media Department.
- Outside software programs and files should not be downloaded on Library PCs without first consulting the Media Department.
- Food or drink is not allowed in any of the Library classrooms.
- It is the responsibility of the faculty member to checkout any Library-owned materials in advance to ensure their availability for an instruction session. If the item is needed throughout the semester, faculty may wish to put that item on Reserve.
*** Check calendar above for availability ***
Please fill out the form below to reserve Room 252. If you do not receive a response within two business days of submitting your request, please contact the Media Department in Sims Library, Room 234- phone: (985) 549-2033.