Transfer Student Admission Criteria
Southeastern will admit transfer students based on the following criteria:
Transfer students with less than 18 hours of college credit - excluding any developmental courses
1. Must meet the beginning freshman admission criteria
2. Must have a cumulative 2.0 transfer GPA (excluding developmental courses)
3. Require no more than one developmental course
- Students earning an ACT English score of 18 or higher do not require Developmental English.
- Students earning an ACT Math score of 19 or higher do not require Developmental Math.
4. Be eligible to return to the last college or university attended.
Transfer students with more than 18 hours of college credit - excluding any developmental courses
1. Have a transferrable Associates degree or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution and a 2.0 GPA
OR HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING THREE:
1. Must have a 2.0 cummulative transfer GPA (excluding developmental courses) AND
2. Must have completed a college level English and Math course designed to fulfill general education requirements
3. Be eligible to return to the last college or university attended.
Transfer students entering as “Guest Students”
(Admission for one semester only)
1. Must submit an official transcript or an official letter showing good academic standing from the college or university currently attending.
2. Guest students are not eligible to Federal (Title IV) financial aid.