Southeastern Louisiana University Student Course Certification Form for VA Benefits
22-1990 Application for Education Benefits (Chapters 30,1606,and 33)
- Document needed for Chapter 30 - DD214
- Document needed for Chapter 33- DD214 or Notice Of Basic Eligibility (NOBE), if rated Kicker Letter
28-1900 Application for Vocational Rehabilitation Chapter 31
- Veterans who have been declared disabled by the Department of Veterans Affairs due to service related injury.
22-5490 Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Education Assistance Chapter 35
- Document needed for Chapter 35 Marriage License for spouse and Birth Certificate for dependents
22-1995/5495 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
- 22-1995 for students under all chapters, except CH31 and CH35, who are transferring VA benefits to Southeastern Louisiana University as well as for current Southeastern Louisiana University student veterans who want to change their major.
- 22-5495 request for Change of Program or Place of Training. for students under Chapter 35 only.
- For more information about the Veterans on Line Application VONAPP please visit: http://vabenefits.vba.va.gov/vonapp/about_vonapp.asp