What you should know before applying...For more efficient service, these Helpful Hints are recommended when filling out the on-line application to check out equipment:
- Select a faculty memeber and get verbal permissision to list them as your faculty sponsor on the application.
- Have a working Southeastern Louisiana University email address for faculty sponsor. Tell the faculty member to expect an email asking for persmission.
- Log in to our WEquip software using your SLU Information (W# and password).
- To reserve more than one piece of equipment on one application, choose the option "All" under equipment type, then proceed to select the date range.
- Fill in all required information on the online application.
- Make sure you are using the correct email address for your faculty sponsor. If you are not sure of the correct email address for your faculty sponsor, look it up on-line using the Southeastern Louisiana University E-mail Search Form.
- Check to make sure that all information has been typed correctly before sending.
- Only click once on the send button.
- Apply at least two to three days prior to needing the equipment.
- Your faculty sponsor will have to reply to the automated email and accept sponsorship before your appliation can be approved.
Faculty sponsorship involves verifying that the purpose for the equipment is
academic in nature and that the applicant has a responsible and ethical
character. The faculty sponsor is NOT responsible for the equipment. The
student is responsible for the care and return of the equipment.