Greeks Advocating the Mature Management of Alcohol
GAMMA also acts as a liaison with other campus peer education groups and programming bodies in planning and coordinating positive health and safety oriented programs for the Greek Community.
1. To promote interfraternal collaboration regarding alcohol abuse and the corresponding health and safety issues affecting students.
2. To aid the Greek Community (with the assistance of the Director of Greek Life) to implementing risk management programs, harm reduction strategies, and bring guest speakers to campus.
3. To share fraternity and sorority information and solutions of mutual interest to all parties involved.
4. To assist the Greek Community in pro-active and progressive programming regarding alcohol abuse, impaired driving, sexual transmitted disease and sexual assault.
5. To promote alcohol abuse prevention and other health and safety related educational programming to all chapters
6. To assist IFC/NPHC/NPC in positive public relations campaigns.
7. To act as a liaison with other campus peer education groups and programming bodies in planning and coordinating positive health and safety related programs for the Greek Community
8. To support the University in all areas, especially regarding health and safety education.
For more information, please contact the Office of Greek Life at 985-549-2120