On-Line Fee Payment Instructions
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Payments made at the Cashier's Office must be in the form of cash, check or money order. All credit card payments must be made via your LeoNet account. If a student disputes a valid credit card payment to the University, they will be put on restriction from all future credit card transactions.
Mastercard, VISA, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted for payment
of registration fees and/or fines.
All Webpay transactions are SSL secured
Follow these steps to pay fees via the Student's LEONet Account:
1. Go to the following website www.selu.edu
2. Click on LEONet at the bottom of the page
3. Click on LEONet -- STUDENTS
4. Login using your W# and password
5. Click on “Self Service”
6. Click on “Campus Finances”
7. Click on “Account Inquiry”
If you have enough pending financial aid to cover the total amount due, your"total due" will be blank. If your anticipated aid is not posted, contact the Financial Aid Office.
If you do not have enough anticipated aid to cover the total amount due, theamount you should pay will be shown in the "total due" box. Proceed to #8.
8. Click on "Make a Payment"
DO NOT HIT THE "BACK" BUTTON WHILE "PROCESSING" OR AFTER TRANSACTION.
9. Enter Amount of Payment in the "Payment Amount" box
10. Click Next
11. Follow the instructions to input the Credit Card information.
Enter the information EXACTLY as it appears on your credit card.
12. Ensure the Credit Card Billing information is the same as your credit card billing
address. You must enter the telephone number that is on file with your credit
13. Enter “Email Address”
14. Click Next
15. Check the information for accuracy, then click "submit".
DO NOT CLICK MORE THAN ONCE. Doing so could result in duplicate charges to your credit card. Credits for duplicate payments are not processed immediately.
16. Review the Confirmation Page to ensure the payment has been accepted and Print
the last page, this is your receipt, for future verification.
17. Click "Sign Out"
It is the student's responsibility to check their account 24 hours after submitting the webpay to verify that the account balance is zero.