On-Campus Interviews have concluded for the Spring 2013 semester.
They will resume again in Fall 2013. Please check back in July for the schedule.
On-campus interviews are an efficient and highly cost effective opportunity for you as an employer to begin recruiting your organization's future at Southeastern. Participating in on-campus interviews allows you to interview qualified Southeastern students and alumni for your full-time degree requiring positions and/or paid internship opportunities without the expense and labor involved in bringing candidates to your office. The Office of Career Services does most of the work for you!
Here is how the process works:
- Review the OCI calendar below for available interview dates and complete the On-Campus
Interview Request Form.
- Select either the Open Schedule* or the Pre-Select Schedule** option, depending on
your preference. When selecting your on-campus interview date, please take into consideration
both the calendar of available dates and the timelines detailed below needed to maximize
the coordination and promotion of your selected type of interview schedule.
- Once we receive your interview request, we will be in contact with you within two
business days confirming receipt of your request form. We will then work with you
to reserve the interview date(s) and times requested.
- We will work to promote and market your job opportunity to students and/or alumni, collect the resumes of those interested, coordinate the interview schedule(s), and reserve a private interview room(s) for you in our office.
- Students and alumni are allowed to sign up for, and are guaranteed, an interview with your organization.
- Resumes are not sent to you for review and selection.
- In order to allow ample time for our office to promote the interview(s) and to be of maximum benefit to you, please submit the registration form a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to your interview date.
- Students and alumni are allowed to sign up for, but are not guaranteed, an interview.
- A deadline for sign-up is established and publicized, resumes are collected by Career Services and forwarded to you, and then you select from that pool those you wish to interview, informing us of your selections at least ten (10) days prior to your interview date.
- The remainder of the process is coordinated by Career Services.
- In order to allow ample time for our office to promote the interview(s) and to be of maximum benefit to you, please submit the registration form a minimum of forty-five (45) days prior to your interview date