Career Fair 2013
Enjoy your recruitment experience with the Office of Career Services! Career Fair
is our annual, university-wide career fair, held every fall, which is designated as
our premiere career-oriented event. The Office of Career Services has stressed customer
service for you, the employer, so that you can enjoy your recruitment experience with
Electronic registration will be available on this page by June 1. Please call or email us if you have any questions before then - (985)549-2121 or email@example.com.
Career Fair 2013 will include:
- Designated parking and a shuttle service to bring you to the Student Activity Center
- Volunteer assistants to help you unload your display and guide you to your booth
- A continental breakfast with assorted pastries, muffins, fruit juice, and coffee
- Custom booths with available electrical outlets and internet connection upon request
- Career Fair staff ready to assist you with any need you may have
- A fully catered, sit-down luncheon for you to relax and recharge for another round of recruitment activity
Career Fair 2013 is an opportunity for you to:
- Establish a presence at Southeastern -- Visit with students and alumni about the opportunities your organization offers, and spread the word about your achievements and organizational culture.
- Meet with over 1000 Southeastern students and alumni ready to learn about opportunities with your organization.
- Gather resumes -- Many of the student and alumni participants will be looking for full-time, internship, or temporary positions, and they will bring resumes to share. Review them at your own convenience, and contact the ones that pique your interest.
- Prepare for On-Campus Interviewing -- If you plan to participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program, Career Fair is a terrific way to meet some of the students you may interview this fall. Get to know them in the personalized venue of Career Fair first.
Area-, Industry-, or Discipline-Specific Career Fairs
Various departments and/or colleges (e.g., the College of Education, and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences) offer career fairs intended to be of benefit primarily to students in those majors.