Financial Strategies for Retirement
With financial independence, retirement can be the most fulfilling time of your life. This class covers important money management concepts and issues that are important to people at or near retirement.
- how to reduce pressures on your retirement income
- how to make appropriate health care decisions
- especially who will provide care
- where you will live and how you will pay for your health care
- We will also explore some options that allow you to transfer assets to other generations of your family.
A “hear it, see it, read it, write it” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand and remember this practical information. By condensing up-to-date financial information into three classroom sessions, the Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement Seminar gives you the answers you need.
*You may bring your spouse for no additional charge.
|Cost:||$49, your spouse may attend at no additional charge|
|Section||Date & Time||Instructor||Location||Meeting Dates||Holiday|
|1||Tu 6:00-8:00pm||Brian Low||Hammond||2/19, 2/26, 3/5 2013||N/A|
|2||M 6:00-8:00pm||Brian Low||Mandeville||2/18, 2/25, 3/4 2013||N/A|
Contact Extended Studies
Local: (985) 549-2301
Toll Free: (800) 256-2771
Fax: (985) 549-5078
800 West University Ave
University Center, Room 103
Hammond, LA 70402