Industrial Technology Degree Programs
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology
The Mission of the Industrial Technology program is to prepare students for employment in technical and/or technical management-oriented professions in business, industry, education and government. The Industrial Technology program is a management-oriented technical curriculum built upon a balanced program of studies drawn from a variety of disciplines related to manufacturing and construction technology.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will have knowledge and skills in the field of Industrial Technology to implement, control and/or solve technical manufacturing system problems which will enable them to advance in industry.
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of industry standard safety practices in their laboratory classes to prepare them to succeed in local and regional manufacturing and construction related industries.
- Graduates will apply industry standard safety practices in their laboratory classes to prepare them to succeed in local and regional manufacturing and construction related industries.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively with others in manufacturing industries.
- Graduates will demonstrate job preparedness and specific background training in their respective concentration in Industrial Technology.
Curriculum sheets are available for each of the Industrial Technology concentrations:
Automated Systems Concentration (Bachelor's Degree):
Drafting/Design Concentration (Bachelor's Degree):
Supervision Concentration (Bachelor's Degree):
Internship (Bachelor's Degree)
Associate of Applied Science in Industrial Technology
The Associate of Applied Science Degree program in the Department of Computer Science and Industrial Technology is designed to enable graduates to enter various fields of industry after completing two years of study. Graduates may also elect to continue their education in the four-year degree Manufacturing Technology Concentrations. Graduates of the two-year curriculum will be awarded the degree of Associate of Applied Science. Curriculum sheets are available for each of the Industrial Technology Associate concentrations:
Construction Technology Concentration (Associate's Degree):
Drafting/Design Concentration (Associate's Degree):
Supervision Concentration (Associate's Degree):
Concentration in Occupational Safety, Health, & Environment (Associate's Degree):
Industrial Technology Graduate Statistics
Data reflecting surveys conducted of Industrial Technology alumni on the following topics:
- Most Recent Data on Salaries and Job Placement/Titles
- Previous Years Data: Salaries, Patterns of Promotions
All Industrial Technology course descriptions can be found in the General Catalog. Pre-requisite flowcharts can be found here: